For immediate assistance, please call us toll free at: (856) 767-4075
PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS FOR OVERWHELMED CAREGIVERS
Finding the best care and support services for an aging loved one can be an overwhelming process.
Families and friends may be experiencing information overload or haven’t a clue where to begin. In addition, family members may disagree with the direction that care giving has taken, even as a crisis is on the horizon. Where can concerned families turn for help?
WHAT IS CARE MANAGEMENT?
SeniorWise Care Management’s professional geriatric care managers can help guide your family through the maze of care options and choices for your elders living at home or in long-term care residences. Think of our care manager as the experienced coach helping you determine the best next steps to take in caring for your loved one.
One call to SeniorWise Care Management connects you with a professional who can provide expert guidance, caring advocacy and timely connection with cost-effective services for your loved one.
Solving eldercare problems with practical solutions gives you lasting peace of mind.
HOW CAN WE HELP
Our geriatric care managers can:
- Conduct a comprehensive care planning assessment to identify current and future needs and provide practical solutions.
- Screen, arrange and monitor appropriate in-home services and supports on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a liaison to families, overseeing care and quickly alerting family members regarding problems.
- Assist with moving a loved one to or from a “best-fit” retirement community, assisted living or nursing care residence.
- Provide advocacy, guidance, education, counseling and support for your loved one.
WHEN TO CALL US FOR HELP:
- When your life is busy with work and family and you need support in caring for your aging parent.
- When you live far from your elderly parents or loved one and are worried about their current and future needs.
- When you are worried about your loved one’s memory, safety at home and ability to live independently.
- When your elderly loved one, siblings or other parent don’t see eye-to-eye on caregiving decisions.
- When you just need the guidance and support of a caregiving “coach.”
For more information please fill out the form below:
THE BENEFITS OF USING OUR GERIATRIC CARE MANAGERS
Personalized and Compassionate Service
A realistic plan of care focused on your loved one’s wishes and needs.
A comprehensive, in-home assessment of your loved one’s healthcare status, memory problems, personal care, safety, housing, legal, financial, psychological and social needs.
Continuity of Care
Clear communication regarding your loved one coordinated between family members, physicians and other healthcare providers.
Avoidance of inappropriate facility placements, ineffective or duplicate services and needless hospitalizations.
Quality of Service
SeniorWise Care Management is a member of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (NAPGCM) and follows NAPGCM’s Standards of Practice and Pledge of Ethics.
Peace of Mind
Knowing that SeniorWise Care Management professionals have helped you and your family make the right choices for your elderly loved one.
Nancy Carman, MA, CMC*
Director of Geriatric Care Management
SeniorWise Care Management
*Care Manager Certification by the National Academy of Certified Care Managers
Toll Free: 888-552-5166
A member of the Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice Family of Services